- 1 lb chicken breasts or 1 lb turkey breast tenderloin, all visible fat removed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard or 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice or 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Oven Method:.
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients except chicken or turkey.
- Arrange chicken or turkey in a single layer in a glass baking dish. Spread mustard mixture over each piece.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken or turkey is no longer pink.
- Microwave method:.
- Prepare as directed above except arrange chicken or turkey in a single layer in a baking dish, placing thicker portions toward the outside of the dish.
- Cover with wax paper and cook on 100% power (high) for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Give dish a 1/2 turn. Re-cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 minutes longer or until chicken or turkey is tender and no longer pink.