Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the American Heart Association
Make and share this Baked Dijon Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Oven Method:.
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients except chicken or turkey.
- Arrange chicken or turkey in a single layer in a glass baking dish. Spread mustard mixture over each piece.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken or turkey is no longer pink.
- Microwave method:.
- Prepare as directed above except arrange chicken or turkey in a single layer in a baking dish, placing thicker portions toward the outside of the dish.
- Cover with wax paper and cook on 100% power (high) for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Give dish a 1/2 turn. Re-cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 minutes longer or until chicken or turkey is tender and no longer pink.
Wow! This was so very good, and super easy. Husband loved it too. Will certainly make it a regular part of my menu planning
Very easy, good bachelor food too! Has become a staple for me.
I love mustard on chicken... and this was easy and fabulous. A keeper to use again and again. Thank you for sharing it!