1/1 Photo of Baked Dijon Chicken
From the American Heart Association
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven Method:.
- 2Preheat oven to 375*.
- 3In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients except chicken or turkey.
- 4Arrange chicken or turkey in a single layer in a glass baking dish. Spread mustard mixture over each piece.
- 5Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken or turkey is no longer pink.
- 6Microwave method:.
- 7Prepare as directed above except arrange chicken or turkey in a single layer in a baking dish, placing thicker portions toward the outside of the dish.
- 8Cover with wax paper and cook on 100% power (high) for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 9Give dish a 1/2 turn. Re-cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 minutes longer or until chicken or turkey is tender and no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Dijon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 114.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 23.8 g