Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an interesting twist on baked chicken. I'm normally not too much of a mustard fan, but I absolutely love this dish!
- 59.14 ml Dijon mustard
- 59.14 ml evaporated milk
- 59.14 ml breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 475°F Spray 13" x 9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine mustard & evaporated milk in a shallow bowl & mix bread crumbs & cheese in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken into mustard mixture, coating both sides, then into bread crumb mixture until chicken is covered. Repeat with each piece.
- Place chicken in prepared dish & bake for 15-20 or until chicken is golden brown & no longer pink in the center. Enjoy!
Very good...very easy....very tasty. Used 1/2 and 1/2. Had to use more bread crumbs and parm....came out delicious. Will make again.
This was a simple recipe that tasted SO wonderful! Even my pickiest eater asked for more! Thank you for sharing!
Fast. Simple. Delicious. Thank you Mama_Jennie for submitting this great recipe. You've made a dijon lover out of me!