- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 lb turkey breast tenderloin, all visible fat removed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard or 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice or 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a 13x9 in glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with a little salt (omit this step if you are on a salt-restricted diet).
- Spread mustard mixture over the top of each chicken breast.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 375° oven for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.