Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy and quite tasty. Adapted from American Heart Association's Quick and Easy Cookbook. 117 calories, 1 g carb, 3 g fat, 62 mg cholesterol.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a 13x9 in glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with a little salt (omit this step if you are on a salt-restricted diet).
- Spread mustard mixture over the top of each chicken breast.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 375° oven for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.