- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the green pepper, onion, and celery, and sauté until tender.
- In a medium bowl, combine with the remaining ingredients; mix well, then form into 16 patties and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve warm.