This sounds wonderful (have not tried it yet). From "The Prepared Pantry" website.
Make and share this Baked Denver Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Place a nonstick or lightly greased baking sheet on an oven rack place at 2/3 of the oven's height. Pour egg mixture into pan. Bake 10 or 15 minutes or until the eggs are set but glossy.
- While the eggs are baking, saute the mushrooms, onion, and pepper together.
- Remove the baked omelet from the oven. Cut omelet into four squares. Place a square on each of four plates.
- Spoon 1/4 of the vegetable filling over each square. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Fold each omelet square in half to form either a rectangle or a triangle. If desired, garnish with a bit more cheese and some parsley.
- NOTE: For vegetarians, omit ham or replace with veggie ham or sausage.