1/1 Photo of Baked Denver Omelet
This sounds wonderful (have not tried it yet). From "The Prepared Pantry" website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- 3Place a nonstick or lightly greased baking sheet on an oven rack place at 2/3 of the oven's height. Pour egg mixture into pan. Bake 10 or 15 minutes or until the eggs are set but glossy.
- 4While the eggs are baking, saute the mushrooms, onion, and pepper together.
- 5Remove the baked omelet from the oven. Cut omelet into four squares. Place a square on each of four plates.
- 6Spoon 1/4 of the vegetable filling over each square. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese.
- 7Fold each omelet square in half to form either a rectangle or a triangle. If desired, garnish with a bit more cheese and some parsley.
- 8NOTE: For vegetarians, omit ham or replace with veggie ham or sausage.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Denver Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.7
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 584.3 mg
- Sodium 667.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 31.3 g