Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A warm and very flavorful sandwich even good enough for supper.
- 1 loaf focaccia bread
- 1⁄4 cup pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 lb deli ham, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb deli smoked turkey, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb deli pastrami, sliced
- 5 slices provolone cheese
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Cut focaccia horizontally in half; spread pesto over cut sides.
- On bread bottom, layer the ham, turkey, pastrami, cheese, onion and tomato. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Replace bread top; wrap in foil.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes. Cut into wedges.