1/4 Photos of Baked Custard With Berries
This recipe is from the Betty Crocker 1971 recipe card set. I posted it in response to a request for recipe on the boards. The recipe can easily be cut in half for six servings. Note to World Tour participants - I believe the ingredients are typical for the Canada region.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Blend eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- 3Gradually stir in scalded milk.
- 4Pour into twelve 6 oz custard cups.
- 5Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- 6Place cups in 2 baking pans, 13 X 9 X 2.
- 7Pour very hot water into pans to within 1/2 inch of tops of cups.
- 8Bake about 45 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
- 9Remove cups from water and chill.
- 10Unmold and top with fresh sweetened berries.
- 11May top with a dollop of whipped cream dusted with nutmeg or a sprig of mint, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Custard With Berries
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.8
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 107.2 mg
- Sodium 109.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: