Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy homemade custard, yummy! Serve with fresh fruit.
Make and share this Baked Custard Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 5 ingredients, stir until blended.
- Slowly add scalded milk, stirring constantly.
- Pour into 4 (6 oz) custard cups.
- Set cups in 9x9 inch baking pan.
- Pour 1 inch hot water into pan.
- Bake at 350* for 35 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.
- Remove from pan, cool.
This great I put in a little cinn. and my family loved it. Thanks for the recipe...
A mild, easy custard to make, not too sweet, although I did add 2 more tsp. of sugar. Thanks you Inez!