1/2 Photos of Baked Curry Chicken Thighs
Chef #327988's Note:
This recipe makes tender, juicy and mild curry chicken thighs. The marinade is easy to put together with ingredients you probably already have on hand and it smells wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 10 ingredients in a resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; mix well.
- 2Rinse and dry the chicken thighs and add to the marinade (I did not do this but I suggest setting some of the marinade aside so that you can baste the chicken toward the end of the cooking time).
- 3Seal or cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- 4Place the chicken in a shallow baking pan and spoon additional marinade on top of chicken.
- 5Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 6Uncover, spoon reserved marinade on chicken and continue baking uncovered for an additional 10 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Curry Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.4
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 188.8 mg
- Sodium 752.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 45.2 g