Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe makes tender, juicy and mild curry chicken thighs. The marinade is easy to put together with ingredients you probably already have on hand and it smells wonderful!
- 1⁄8 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Combine the first 10 ingredients in a resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; mix well.
- Rinse and dry the chicken thighs and add to the marinade (I did not do this but I suggest setting some of the marinade aside so that you can baste the chicken toward the end of the cooking time).
- Seal or cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Place the chicken in a shallow baking pan and spoon additional marinade on top of chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Uncover, spoon reserved marinade on chicken and continue baking uncovered for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.