This recipe makes tender, juicy and mild curry chicken thighs. The marinade is easy to put together with ingredients you probably already have on hand and it smells wonderful!
- Combine the first 10 ingredients in a resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container; mix well.
- Rinse and dry the chicken thighs and add to the marinade (I did not do this but I suggest setting some of the marinade aside so that you can baste the chicken toward the end of the cooking time).
- Seal or cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Place the chicken in a shallow baking pan and spoon additional marinade on top of chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Uncover, spoon reserved marinade on chicken and continue baking uncovered for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.