1 hr 10 mins
A delicious way to serve canned fruits. Use at least 3 cans of fruit; however, you can substitute other canned or fresh fruits, such as, grapefruit, fruit cocktail, bing cherries, apples or whole cranberries. Adjust sugar according to the tartness of the fruits you use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain all fruits, reserving 1/2 cup of mixed juices.
- 2Place fruit in layer in 8x8-inch glass baking dish.
- 3Mix brown sugar and spices with reserved 1/2 cup mixed fruit juice.
- 4Pour over fruit.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cherries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cherries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Curried Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: