- 8 cube steaks
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy pan, heat olive oil.
- Put garlic in oil and cook until fragrant (about 1-2 min.).
- Salt and pepper both sides of steaks.
- Brown cube steaks in hot pan.
- Place cube steaks in a baking dish and cover with mushroom soup.
- Foil or lid on top of dish and bake for 60 minute at 350.
- Remove from oven carefully lifting foil not to get burned. Place meat on serving dish. Top with flat leaf parsley and cheese.