Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Baked Cube Steaks
- 8 cube steaks
- 1 (26 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley
- In a heavy pan, heat olive oil.
- Put garlic in oil and cook until fragrant (about 1-2 min.).
- Salt and pepper both sides of steaks.
- Brown cube steaks in hot pan.
- Place cube steaks in a baking dish and cover with mushroom soup.
- Foil or lid on top of dish and bake for 60 minute at 350.
- Remove from oven carefully lifting foil not to get burned. Place meat on serving dish. Top with flat leaf parsley and cheese.
Was okay, but not as good as the last recipe that I made using cube steaks. The meat wasn't too tender. I did cut the recipe down to 2 cube steaks. Thanks for posting, though.
Delicious baked cube steaks. Very flavorful. Thank you for sharing! Katie