Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
For my kids
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- freshly grated black pepper
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (3 1/2 lb) roasting chickens, cut into serving pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°; in a pie plate, mix yogurt, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- On a plate, combine the next 8 ingredients.
- Roll chicken in yogurt mixture, then in the crumb mixture.
- Place in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake about 1 hour, until chicken turns white and coating is lightly browned.