Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found on the internet to make for breaking of the fast. Serving it at room temperature.
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 skinless chicken breasts
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- lemon wedge (optional)
- Combine breadcrumbs, garlic, and salt in a large zip-top plastic bag,.
- shaking well to combine.
- Combine lemon juice and oil; brush over both sides of chicken. Place chicken in zip-lock bag, 1 piece at a time, shaking to coat.
- Remove chicken from bag, and place in a 12x8x2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over chicken.
- Bake uncovered, at 375F for 45 minutes or until done.
- Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.