Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found on the internet to make for breaking of the fast. Serving it at room temperature.
Make and share this Baked Crumbed Chicken Breasts With Lemon and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 skinless chicken breasts
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- lemon wedge (optional)
- Combine breadcrumbs, garlic, and salt in a large zip-top plastic bag,.
- shaking well to combine.
- Combine lemon juice and oil; brush over both sides of chicken. Place chicken in zip-lock bag, 1 piece at a time, shaking to coat.
- Remove chicken from bag, and place in a 12x8x2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over chicken.
- Bake uncovered, at 375F for 45 minutes or until done.
- Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.