Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I love cooking in my Crock pot (especially in the Summer when I don't want to heat heat up the kitchen) and this is so easy and delicious to make. The sauce is fantastic! I serve it over Rice or Angel Hair Pasta.
- 6 skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces mushrooms, can sliced, drained
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry; place in crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken breasts. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours.
The chicken was a bit dry for us. The sauce was really good though. We had pasta on the side and used the sauce as a gravy. Thanks for the recipe, Little Bee.