Recipe by Jogreen
I had this dish recently while dining out and had to have the recipe!! I hope others will like it too. Can also be made in a microwave. If you are using early season pumpkin coat with a little flour before adding other ingredients.
- 400 -500 g pumpkin (peeled, dry floury pumpkin is best, cut into slices or cubes)
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (can use ginger for a change)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay the slices or pieces of pumpkin tightly in an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Pour cream over and around the pumpkin.
- Mix together the brown sugar & cinnamon and sprinkle over the top.
- Cover with foil & bake for about an hour at 180'C or until pumpkin is tender, or microwave on high for approx 6-10mins.