1/2 Photos of Baked Creamy Chicken and Cornbread
A wonderful one-pan-to-wash meal made with leftover chicken or turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked turkey, cut up
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, with herbs
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1Mix together soup and milk in a saucepan and add in the chicken and vegetables.
- 2Heat until bubbly.
- 3Turn into an 8x8" baking pan.
- 4Prepare cornbread by blending together corn muffin mix, egg and milk.
- 5Spread batter over chicken mixture carefully to cover all the way to the sides of the pan.
- 6Bake at 425° for about 20 minutes or until browned on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Creamy Chicken and Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1325.0
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 242.2 mg
- Sodium 2814.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 154.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.9 g
- Sugars 35.5 g
- Protein 65.2 g