- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmigiano, divided
- 3 cups cooked chopped spinach, well drained or 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, cooked and well drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1 dash nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Fold in 1/2 cup grated cheese.
- Fold into spinach,blending well.
- Season with salt and pepper and nutmeg.
- Pour into buttered ovenproff pie plate.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup grated cheese on top.
- Bake about 25 min.
- at 375 degrees,or until slightly browned.