I think I would serve this with toasted baguette slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the crackers, bread crumbs, butter and chives.
- 2Spread about 1/4 of the misture in a greased baking dish and top with half the oysters and liquor.
- 3Mix together the cream, nutmeg, salt and pepper and pour half this mixture over the oysters.
- 4Sprinkle with about half the remaining crumb mixture and top with the remaining oysters and liquor.
- 5Add the remaining cream mixture and top with the remaining crumb mixture.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until heated through, about 20 minutes.
- 7Broil under a preheated broiler until the top is lightly browned and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Creamed Oysters
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 981.7
- Calories from Fat 650
- Total Fat 72.3 g
- Saturated Fat 38.4 g
- Cholesterol 286.3 mg
- Sodium 1010.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 29.3 g