Recipe by Lori Mama
This is a recipe from one of my Church Cookbooks. It's one that my daughter askes for most often.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I cut this recipe in half for the 2 of us & used reduced sodium cream of chicken soup! Also followed other reviewers' tip about browning the chicken! A nice change from our usual chicken breasts! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Everyday Is a Holiday recipe tag]
- 12 bone-in skinless chicken thighs (or legs)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup or 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with non stick spray.
- Place flour in bowl and dredge chicken and shake off excess.
- Place in pan.
- Sprinkle dry soup mix over all.
- Empty canned soups into a 4 cup measuring bowl and mix well with enough milk to arrive at the 4 cup level.
- Pour mixture over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour.