1/3 Photos of Baked Cream Cheese Appetizer
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll dough on lightly greased cookie sheet; press seams together to form 12x4 rectangle.
- 2Sprinkle cream cheese with dill; lightly press dill into cream cheese.
- 3Place cream cheese, dill side up, in center of dough.
- 4Bring edges of dough up over cream cheese; press edges together to seal, completely enclosing cream cheese.
- 5Brush with egg white.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Serve with crackers, French bread or cut up veggies.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cream Cheese Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.8
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 163.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g