Top Review by nursejillian
awesome. i changed the recipe a bit by doubling the cream cheese, and i actually whipped the cream cheese together with the dill and added some ranch seasoning. then i followed the rest of the directions. it was so good....everyone was asking for the recipe. i will definitely make this again! thanks!
- 1 (4 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese (I do not always use brand name---just as good)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 egg white, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll dough on lightly greased cookie sheet; press seams together to form 12x4 rectangle.
- Sprinkle cream cheese with dill; lightly press dill into cream cheese.
- Place cream cheese, dill side up, in center of dough.
- Bring edges of dough up over cream cheese; press edges together to seal, completely enclosing cream cheese.
- Brush with egg white.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with crackers, French bread or cut up veggies.