- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ounce dried tomatoe (not in oil)
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Unwrap cream cheese and place in an oven-safe baking dish.
- Bake cheese for 40 minutes.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, sauté garlic in olive oil for 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and water.
- Cover and simmer about 3 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool and serve over the baked cheese with crackers.