Recipe by Sharon123
Though firm when raw, cranberries fall quickly to even just a little heat. You don’t have to bake them long. When finished, they are warm and almost melt in your mouth. This is how the cranberry is meant to be enjoyed!
Directions See How It's Made
- Half the oranges. Then in a large mixing bowl add the sugar and juice the orange halves.
- Whisk together the juice and sugar mixture so that the sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Add in the fresh cranberries. Mix the cranberries so they are lightly coated.
- Place the cranberries in a baking dish or on a shallow cookie sheet.
- Bake the cranberries at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. When they have wilted, broken open and look gorgeous, take them out.
- You can chill them and serve them later but they are best hot and gooey. So I would bake them right before dinner is ready to be served, and then enjoy! Try using these to make Recipe #513321.