Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Though firm when raw, cranberries fall quickly to even just a little heat. You don’t have to bake them long. When finished, they are warm and almost melt in your mouth. This is how the cranberry is meant to be enjoyed!
- Half the oranges. Then in a large mixing bowl add the sugar and juice the orange halves.
- Whisk together the juice and sugar mixture so that the sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Add in the fresh cranberries. Mix the cranberries so they are lightly coated.
- Place the cranberries in a baking dish or on a shallow cookie sheet.
- Bake the cranberries at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. When they have wilted, broken open and look gorgeous, take them out.
- You can chill them and serve them later but they are best hot and gooey. So I would bake them right before dinner is ready to be served, and then enjoy! Try using these to make Recipe #513321.