1/3 Photos of Baked Cranberry Oatmeal
You can substitute cherries, blueberries or raisins for the dried cranberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Coat a 9 in square pan with nonstick spray.
- 3In a large saucepan, bring the milk, brown sugar, margarine, and cinnamon to a boil.
- 4Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, mix together the oats, chopped apple, cranberries, and nuts; spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- 5When the milk mixture begins to boil, pour out evenly over the oatmeal mixture.
- 6Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, ore until the liquid has been absorbed and the oatmeal is tender.
- 7Cut the mixture into 6 servings, scooping each out into a cereal bowl.
- 8Garnish with a sliced apple (if desired) and serve with a pitcher of milk.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cranberry Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.4
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 78.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 9.9 g