You can substitute cherries, blueberries or raisins for the dried cranberries.
Make and share this Baked Cranberry Oatmeal recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Coat a 9 in square pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large saucepan, bring the milk, brown sugar, margarine, and cinnamon to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, mix together the oats, chopped apple, cranberries, and nuts; spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- When the milk mixture begins to boil, pour out evenly over the oatmeal mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, ore until the liquid has been absorbed and the oatmeal is tender.
- Cut the mixture into 6 servings, scooping each out into a cereal bowl.
- Garnish with a sliced apple (if desired) and serve with a pitcher of milk.