Recipe by Lorac
Delicious and delightfully easy! Adjust the amount of horseradish to your liking.
Top Review by ~Bliss~
I did this almost exactly as written, but was too hungry to bother with the walnuts. I used sugar-free marmalade and possibly a little more horseradish (didn't measure exactly). It was delicious. I did take the recommendation of another reviewer, and I salted and peppered the chicken prior to pouring the sauce over. I also used only 3 breasts, and there was tons of the sauce. The chicken was quite done, but VERY moist. I think this would work wonderfully in the crockpot. It's definitely a keeper for me.
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup toasted walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray rectangular baking pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix cranberry, walnuts, marmalade and horseradish.
- Place chicken in pan and top with cranberry mixture.
- Cover and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink when cut into.