1/2 Photos of Baked Cranberry Apples(Crock Pot)
4 hrs 15 mins
Crisp apples stuffed with cranberries, brown sugar and walnuts, slow cooked, make a wonderful dessert! This would be good for breakfast too! Yum! From Just Berries. Apples and Cranberries are grown in New England and also Canada!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel each apple about a fourth of the way down; remove core and seeds.
- 2In a small bowl, combine cranberries, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and walnuts.
- 3Spoon cranberry mixture into center of each apple.
- 4Place in a 4-quart or larger crock pot.
- 5Cover and cook on low 4 to 5 hours or until apples are tender.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 7Top with whipped or sour cream, or vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cranberry Apples(Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g