Recipe by CulinaryQueen
Got this from my old high school friend Sue when I was at her home for a wedding shower. I haven't made it in a while, but I remember it was so delicious.
Top Review by lucid501
This was really good, and easy to throw together. I halved the recipe, but still used the full amount of crab. I also added some Old Bay seasoning, and instead of almonds I topped with shredded cheddar cheese. I enjoyed it on a few crackers, but ended up toasting some bread and making a sandwich out of it. Yum yum! Made for Please Review My Recipe tag game.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons horseradish (fresh or prepared)
- 3 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 8 ounces crabmeat, shredded (fresh, white)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F/190°C
- In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, milk and horseradish and mix thoroughly.
- Add onion, crabmeat, salt and pepper. Mix together and adjust seasonings according to taste.
- Spoon into shallow baking dish and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until warmed through.
- Serve with crackers.