Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 cup green peppers or 1 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- egg substitute, to equal 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup calorie-reduced mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup fresh crabmeat, drained and flaked
- Using a nonstick skillet, coat with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chopped pepper and celery and saute until tender; approx. 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add parsley, mustard, ground pepper and hot sauce & stir well.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs lightly and combine with mayonnaise; stir with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add celery mixture and crabmeat; stirring gently.
- Divide into individual baking cups and place on baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.