Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced dried onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup blanched sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup buttered breadcrumbs
- Mix together all ingredients except bread crumbs.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Just wonderful Laura. Very simply seasoned and creamy texture. I used about 1/4 c. finely chopped onion instead of minced dried onion. The almonds gave this a nice crunch. We spread this warm on crackers. Thanks for sharing this.