Recipe by LynnL
Simple, quick and easy. End results, delicious!
Top Review by Zetty66
I thought this was a quick and easy recipe. I made mine in mini muffin tins for smaller appetizer servings and served with sweet and sour sauce. The mini muffin tins made them perfect finger food. A suggestion (a reflection on me and not the recipe)--don't be cheap--buy the good lump crabmeat for better flavor. That's what I'll do next time!
- 1 (170 g) canchunk crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 0.5 (250 g) package cream cheese spread, softened
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 12 wonton wrappers
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Mix crabmeat, cream cheese spread, onions and dressing.
- SPRAY 12 muffin cups with cooking spray. Gently place 1 won ton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides of cups. Fill evenly with crabmeat mixture.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minute or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through. Serve warm. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.