- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces back fin crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese at room temperature.
- Mix and stir all four ingredients
- Place one tablespoon of mixture in the center of a wrapper.
- Wet all four sides and fold diagonally.
- Press the wrapper closed folding the ends upward.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Dip in duck sauce.