Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from KraftFoods.com but I made 2 small (but fabulous) changes. We had this with Madame Wong's Hot and Sour Soup.
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 4 ounces cream cheese with vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) box miniature phyllo cups (15 shells)
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Mix crabmeat, veggie cheese, onions and mayo.
- Put phyllo shells on cookie sheet.
- Fill evenly with crabmeat mixture.
- BAKE 18 to 20 minutes or until filling is heated through.
- Serve warm. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.
These were pretty good. I do still prefer a traditional crab rangoon from a good chinese restaraunt, but these will definitely do in a pinch. I didn't use the green onion because I didn't know mine had gone bad but it would have been a nice addition. These were so easy to make. Thanks for posting! Made for Photo Tag.
Thank you for the new ideas (Cream cheese with veggies and phyllo cups) I make these all the time and I have thought about trying them in phyllo cups just wasn't sure how they'd turn out. I'm going to try making them with miniature shrimp instead of crab next time.