Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I needed a quick, yet delectable, treat for an impromptu cocktail party at my house, and threw this together. Not only is this fantastic, but it's quick and easy to make.
- 3 slice pancetta, cooked and diced
- 226.79 g fresh crabmeat
- 170.09 g cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese
- 4.92 ml Old Bay Seasoning
- freshly cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl, mixing well. Transfer to greased baking dish. (Mine fit perfectly in a 6"x6"x2" dish).
- If desired, top with additional cheese.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes, until bubbly.
- Serve with crustini, crackers, etc.