Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I made this without the bread crumbs, and it was still terrific. I even cheated and used imitation crab and couldn't stop eating it. Recipe courtesy of Nancy's Yogurt and Diane Morgan of Skinny Dips.
- Place the crabmeat in a medium bowl and flake with your fingers.
- Stir in the bell pepper, parsley, and chives.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently stir in the mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- Transfer to a 1-quart shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the panko and lemon zest.
- Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat the oven to 425.
- Just before baking, sprinkle the panko mixture on top and bake until the panko is toasty brown and the dip is bubbling at the edges, about 12 minutes. Serve hot.