Barenaked Chef's Note:
This pasta filled casserole is so good. Also, it makes two, so you can share one or freeze it for later. From the Cape Cod Harbor House Inn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2Sauté onion, garlic, mushrooms and green pepper in butter until crisp tender.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Drain pasta; add to vegetable mixture.
- 5Stir in crab, sour cream, basil and salt.
- 6Place mixture in 2 greased 8-inch baking dishes.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese.
- 8Cover and freeze one dish.
- 9Cover and bake the second one for 20 minutes at 350°F Uncover and bake 5 more minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Crab Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (1929 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1992.8
- Calories from Fat 817
- Total Fat 90.8 g
- Saturated Fat 54.6 g
- Cholesterol 336.1 mg
- Sodium 5224.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 193.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 99.6 g