Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is quick and super easy to make. I served this for a luncheon to three friends and there was none left.
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat, drained or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked crabmeat, with cartilage removed
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can shrimp, rinsed and drained or 1 cup cleaned cooked shrimp
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except bread crumbs and melted butter.
- Pour mixture into ungreased 1-quart casserole or 6 individual baking shells.
- Toss bread crumbs in melted butter; sprinkle over seafood mixture.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes.
This was so good. We really enjoyed it. Will be making it again. I did use the frozen shrimp and the cooked crabmeat. All I can say is YUM!
This was delicious! Thank you!