Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
From the 5 Ingredients or Less cookbook compiled by Home Economics teachers. It uses real OR imitation crab, whichever fits your tastes and budget.
- 8 ounces crabmeat, flaked (real or imitation)
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded (with or without peppers)
- 1⁄2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- Combine all ingredients except tortillas.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of mixture onto each tortilla; fold in half.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 8 minutes or until folden.
- Cut each into 4 wedges.
These are very good! I fixed them for me and my husband . They are quick and soooo easy. I wrapped left overs in foil and put in freg. and popped them in the heated oven next day and they were still very good. I'll make these many more times when we have company drop in.