Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a delicious and different way to make couscous. For more of a bite, try using diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 2 cups uncooked couscous
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a saute pan.
- Saute the onions in oil about 5 minutes, until they are soft and golden.
- In a bowl, combine the onions and the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer the mixture into a 2-quart casserole.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
This was pretty good and quite tasty. Very easy to make. The only thing was it stuck to the cooking dish quite a lot but apart from that it was yummy!
This is delicious and so easy to make! I used chicken broth instead of vegetable broth since that is what I had on hand but otherwise made as directed. I also like that this dish is low in fat and cholesterol. Thanks for sharing!