Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
adopted recipe from church cookbook. this is a nice side dish that doesn't take much effort
- 6 potatoes (sliced or cubed your preference)
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 sliced green onions
- 5 slices cooked bacon
- mix all ingredients together without bacon and pour into a buttered casserole dish.
- crumble bacon over top.
- bake at 400 until brown and bubbly: about 30 minutes.
These potatoes are delicious !!! My husband and I loved them. And they heat up beautifully; very creamy and cheesy.