Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 14 -16 lbs smoked ham, fully cooked,spiral-cut
- 6 cloves garlic
- 8 1⁄2 ounces mango chutney
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place ham in a heavy roasting pan.
- To make the glaze, mince garlic in a food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients; process until smooth.
- Pour glaze over ham and bake 1 hour, until ham is fully heated and glaze is well browned.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
His is not a country ham. This is a smoked ham.