1/1 Photo of Baked Cottage Cheese and Pumpkin
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I hate the taste and texture of cottage cheese, but I'm always trying to find ways to get past that because of its nutritional profile. This recipe is both easy and delicious! Notes: I used Truvia for my sweetener. I'm not sure of the measurement in weight, but I used two single-serve packets. I also baked this in a toaster oven, so adjust your baking time appropriately. Nutritionals: about 140 calories and 20 grams of protein.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Blend the ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- 3Pour into a two-cup Pyrex dish.
- 4(If desired, sprinkle with sugar substitute and cinnamon.).
- 5Bake for about 90 minutes, or until the texture is just slightly firm to the touch. If you want a crispier crust, put the dish under the broiler for about a minute.
- 6You can eat it immediately, but I like to refrigerate it and eat it cold!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cottage Cheese and Pumpkin
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.8
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 359.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 17.6 g