Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a family favorite for a weekend breakfast originally from Pillsbury. Top this dish with a little salsa for some kick or spice up the corned beef mixture before baking, if preferred.
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 15 ounces corn beef hash
- 7 ounces corn, drained
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 8 inch (2 quart) baking dish.
- In large skillet, melt margarine, add onion and green pepper; cook until crisp tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except eggs; mix well.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking dish; form four cup-shaped indentations in mixture about 3/4 inch deep.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; slip 1 uncooked egg into each indentation.
- Return to oven and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until eggs are set.