Recipe by Rita~
This is a tasty way to use your leftover corned beef. My leftover corned beef had some carrots in it so that to was included in this hash!
Top Review by LARavenscroft
This was very good and so easy! I had some leftover corned beef in my freezer and really didn't want to fry it so this worked out perfect. The jalapeno was a nice addition. My eggs were a little overdone, but that was because I've never baked eggs in the oven and couldn't really tell if they were done or not. Will definitely make this again. Thanks for posting this Rita. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.
- 2 cups chopped corned beef
- 2 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 8 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons snipped parsley
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon diced jalapeno
- black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 9 inch casserole pan with butter.
- Combine leftover corned beef, potato, evaporated milk, onion, bell pepper, parsley, Worcestershire, paprika, jalapenos, and pepper.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Place in middle of oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Make 4 small indents in the hot hash and place one egg in each.
- Continue to bake 20 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake 5 minutes or till melted and egg are to likings.
- Remove and let set for 5 minutes.