This is a tasty way to use your leftover corned beef. My leftover corned beef had some carrots in it so that to was included in this hash!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 9 inch casserole pan with butter.
- Combine leftover corned beef, potato, evaporated milk, onion, bell pepper, parsley, Worcestershire, paprika, jalapenos, and pepper.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Place in middle of oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Make 4 small indents in the hot hash and place one egg in each.
- Continue to bake 20 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake 5 minutes or till melted and egg are to likings.
- Remove and let set for 5 minutes.