1/2 Photos of Baked Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
This is a tasty way to use your leftover corned beef. My leftover corned beef had some carrots in it so that to was included in this hash!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Lightly coat a 9 inch casserole pan with butter.
- 3Combine leftover corned beef, potato, evaporated milk, onion, bell pepper, parsley, Worcestershire, paprika, jalapenos, and pepper.
- 4Pour into prepared dish.
- 5Place in middle of oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- 6Make 4 small indents in the hot hash and place one egg in each.
- 7Continue to bake 20 minutes.
- 8Top with cheese and bake 5 minutes or till melted and egg are to likings.
- 9Remove and let set for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.4
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 232.4 mg
- Sodium 231.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: