Fritz Willie's Note:
Easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place half the can of corned beef hash in ovenproof bowls that hold approximately 16 ounces.
- 2Press the hash into the bowls like you are making a crust.
- 3The hash will be about ½-inch thick.
- 4Bake in 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- 5Crack 2-eggs in each bowl on top of the hash.
- 6Give each bowl a couple shakes of worcestershire.
- 7Place 2 ounces of the swiss cheese on top of the eggs.
- 8Return to oven and bake for another 8 minutes or until eggs are done to your liking.
- 9Serve with the horseradish, smokey or plain.
- 10Yield 2 servings:.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Corned Beef Hash and Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.4
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 475.1 mg
- Sodium 248.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
corned beef with potatoes