Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Easy to make!
Make and share this Baked Corned Beef Hash and Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can corned beef with potatoes
- 4 large eggs
- horseradish sauce (smoked or plain)
- Worcestershire sauce
- sea salt
- black pepper (fresh ground)
- 4 ounces swiss cheese
- Place half the can of corned beef hash in ovenproof bowls that hold approximately 16 ounces.
- Press the hash into the bowls like you are making a crust.
- The hash will be about ½-inch thick.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Crack 2-eggs in each bowl on top of the hash.
- Give each bowl a couple shakes of worcestershire.
- Place 2 ounces of the swiss cheese on top of the eggs.
- Return to oven and bake for another 8 minutes or until eggs are done to your liking.
- Serve with the horseradish, smokey or plain.
- Yield 2 servings:.