- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup corn muffin mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 1-quart casserole dish.
- Drain liquid from corn into a measuring cup.
- Add enough milk to make 2/3 cup of liquid total.
- Combine all ingredients into the casserole and mix well until completely blended.
- Put in oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serves 4-6.