Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe I got from my sister. My husband absolutely loves it. I have made several times for parties. Recipe has been requested several time, so here it is. It is nice because I find it is different that the usual party dips! Best served with Fritos. ENJOY!
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mexicorn, drained
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos, drained
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno, chopped (or to your liking)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 lb grated cheese (I used Sharp Cheddar and CoJack Blend)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into a Pam sprayed 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with Fritos or any chips of your choice.
This is a great dish! I had had a similar dish at parties before, so I was looking for a recipe when I came across this one. It's not the same, but it's just as good, if not better. Very easy to make. I've made it for 3 different gathering recently, and always have multiple requests for the recipe. I save back a small amount of the cheese and put it on the top for the last 15 minutes in the oven.