1/2 Photos of Baked Corn Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
So yummy and so easy. This is similar to sweet corn cake but cheaper. I bring this often to cook-outs in the summer, a big hit. (Note: frozen whole-kernel corn can be substituted for the canned.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- 4Pour into the casserole dish.
- 5Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Uncover and bake for 30 to 35 minutes more, or until set and the top is golden.
- 7Also can be an OAMC recipe. Just mix the batter, put in a freezer bag and freeze.
- 8Thaw, then cook per the listed directions.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.4
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 109.8 mg
- Sodium 1472.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 12.5 g