Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a traditional Southeastern USA recipe common in WV, MD, and PA. It's excellent served with baked ham and green beans.
- 2 cups corn (fresh or frozen)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Place all ingredients in blender and mix well.
- Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Spoon mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.